Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:LolLolLolLol:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,212 Posts
there is a guy on my z1000 board who got paralized from the waist down about 2 years ago and is building a zrx1200 trike so he can ride....imo the ONLY excuse to ride a trike!
 

·
Abministrator
Joined
·
10,687 Posts
BigRed875 said:
there is a guy on my z1000 board who got paralized from the waist down about 2 years ago and is building a zrx1200 trike so he can ride....imo the ONLY excuse to ride a trike!
A couple of months ago, I saw this really lame Harley trike coming towards me, and it was a monstrosity! There was stuff hanging off of it all over the place... leather saddle bags with fringe all over the place, and some weird metal contraption on the back that I couldn't quite make out. I was thinking to myself, "What a tool," until he rode past and I saw that "metal contraption" was a wheel chair, and then I REALLY felt like an ass! Uggh. I suck. :LolLolLolLol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,212 Posts
all i can picture is trying to take off fast and it looping then slamming back on the tires lol..like in a cartoon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
387 Posts
Hmmm, maybe that's what i need to stop falling off?
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i guess. but they arent even bike rims...those are like truck rims. i bet that thing couldnt pull a u turn on a 4 lane road!
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ab420 said:
Yea, I would think with 2 sportbike tires angled slightly inward it would handle a lot better...
Like this: ya know?
/ \
precisely what i was thinkin my fried friend! :LolLolLolLol: esp b/c streetbike tires have an edge you can use to turn whereas car rims just have a sidewall.
 

·
Abministrator
Joined
·
10,687 Posts
929_adam said:
precisely what i was thinkin my fried friend! :LolLolLolLol: esp b/c streetbike tires have an edge you can use to turn whereas car rims just have a sidewall.
Yep, the ONLY way those truck tires would turn, is if you were roasting them the whole time! (which could be fun actually as long as it didn't flip which it most likely would lol!)
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ab420 said:
Yep, the ONLY way those truck tires would turn, is if you were roasting them the whole time! (which could be fun actually as long as it didn't flip which it most likely would lol!)

yah and im pretty sure you dont wanna be rollin at hayabusa speeds!!!!! plus thats a heavy machine!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top