Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just dont get it. functionally or aesthetically?? i dont get it?!

:confused:

Attachments

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Someone wanted a motard, but couldn't convince the wifey to let him buy another bikey. l

·
Ebay PosterChild
981 Posts
a custom bike look is always up to the builder not the audiance just like on superbikes yesterday where they had the rat pack and these guys said it the best a streetfighter is about bagging the living shit out of your bike and using it for what its ment to be used for......racing not to be put in who got the pretiest bike shows

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats what im saying. i dont like the stance. looks like a chopper front end just needs a little more rake. and some highway pegs.

if the back end was leveled out it might look better. man i know some motard guys thatd kill for that suspension setup!

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
929_adam said:
thats what im saying. i dont like the stance. looks like a chopper front end just needs a little more rake. and some highway pegs.

if the back end was leveled out it might look better. man i know some motard guys thatd kill for that suspension setup!
Thats what Im sayin.. if the rear end was jacked up more it wouldnt be bad. But right now that thing has got to handle like shit. haha idk man

I seen one bike like that but the angles were correct. It was a CBR F3 with an XR650 front and rear suspention all motard'd out. It looked pretty hot though.. Ill try and find the pic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts