Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Caught that trailer a week or so ago and it had me choked up thinking about how my family has been a motorcycling family from the word go. I grew up with it, I live it, it is everything I do in this world and everything I will ever know... I never made the decision to ride, it was just part of me from the start.

For a bit of my teenage years when I first became a full on street rider and got serious about it, I felt as though I didn't know what I would do if I ever couldn't ride... but, I find as I grow older that it won't matter when I cross that bridge, all because I have the here and now, just me and my bike. :)

:letsride:

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
that looks awesome.

I was always obsessed with motorcycles and cars and the one thing i always asked for around christmas and my birthday was a motorcycle or a dirtbike, i never got it so i would always just bend a soda can around my rear tire on my bicycle and pretend. My first vehicle i ever owned was a 84 kz440 and it was the best bike i ever had.

Knowing the i will probably never ride a motorcycle again makes me feel like shit pretty much everyday, I guess its one of those dreams that i just cant seem to let go of.

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
that looks awesome.

I was always obsessed with motorcycles and cars and the one thing i always asked for around christmas and my birthday was a motorcycle or a dirtbike, i never got it so i would always just bend a soda can around my rear tire on my bicycle and pretend. My first vehicle i ever owned was a 84 kz440 and it was the best bike i ever had.

Knowing the i will probably never ride a motorcycle again makes me feel like shit pretty much everyday, I guess its one of those dreams that i just cant seem to let go of.
Dan,explain this please my frend.

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
due to life circumstances i will probably never be on 2 wheels again, thats all.

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not really sure what to say other than I'm sorry to hear that.....:(

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I'm even more curious now you build you've got a ton knowledge from fab to engines and you can't enjoy the spoils?

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
due to life circumstances i will probably never be on 2 wheels again, thats all.
You said "probably never" that means there's still a chance......so what gives? Is it anything we could help with? There's gotta be somethin can be done....:(

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Reactions: Notyetafighter

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
i would really rather not turn this into a pity deathmetaldan thread. I appreciate the concern and if you are really that curious send me a pm and we can chat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts