Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WI : 1984 Honda Sabre V45 + Parts bike $500

As much as I'd hate to get rid of this comfortable as hell bike, I have bills constantly coming and I'm still in a financial rut since my accident back in May. Time to sell another project :(

It belonged to V45Sabre before, then to Ratfighter, and now its mine. It DOES run and shifts through all 6 gears great. Has the actual 750cc engine, not the later 700cc. I rebuilt the carbs back in October but they need a quick go through before they are perfect. Missing the master cylinder, headlight, tail lights, and turn signals. Its a project that is ready to be finished. All set up as a single seat with custom tail. Its got newer tires, new wiring, a lot of stuff redone on it. BIG box of extra parts.

Bike has valid title

I'd like $600 for the lot, but for sake of me paying bills I'll take $500 for EVERYTHING. I'm personally taking a big loss but I have bills to pay.

I'm located near Milwaukee but travel up near Wausau quite often and pass through Madison a lot. I can transport for a gas contribution fee.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not even a nibble... :fish4rep:

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,689 Posts
If anyone is interested in buying, I can provide the missing parts for the '84 for relatively cheap. I know of a couple being parted out local and the prices on parts are reasonable.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scrapping the 83 today. Stripped what was good off if it and including it still.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts