Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Full Combat Fighter
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When does the buildoff actually start? I have no expectation to win it, but I am going to be doing the work, figured I would at least document it lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
When does the buildoff actually start? I have no expectation to win it, but I am going to be doing the work, figured I would at least document it lol
I try to take the same stand point, and everything eles is a plus.

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,516 Posts
That's been my stance the last two years. We'll see if I can get done this year.

·
Registered
370 Posts
please help clarify, does this need to be a ground up build or can it be a lets make it better then it was build? that being said, I supose a cool superbike with skins and all is not what were looking for here.

Please elaborate.

Well then Im going to enter 3 bikes lol or autchlet 2 and 1/4 (one is just a frame, motor, tank tail and swingarm. with nothing mounted on)

I hope 3 is ok, it gives me a better chance at working with my ADD lol

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
please help clarify, does this need to be a ground up build or can it be a lets make it better then it was build? that being said, I supose a cool superbike with skins and all is not what were looking for here.

Please elaborate.
Doesn't matter. The judging is supposed to be based on how the bike started the build off compared to how it ended the build off.

·
Full Combat Fighter
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am going to enter my TL. I have just about finished the usable tread on my tires for the season (and by usable tires, shits almost bald). I have some good plans for her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts