Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
UTINNI
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, noticed a comment in the local chat and it reminded me of my youth. When i got my 1st motorcycle (1980's xr 80) it was in the fall time and before ya knew it , snow & ice was everywhere, i didnt know better and long story short i had a blast riding through out that winter time. Anyways i just wanted to share some pictures/vid's of motorcycle riding in the winter time, for a BS'ing subject to touch upon.

Enjoy eh

·
Registered
323 Posts
Dude I am not into snowmobiling but riding my bike in the snow would be fun as hell. This has got me to thinking for sure LOL

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
I wonder how a 180 rear tire will do in the snow LOL

Not well to piss poor is about the range there. Unless you are running a TKC80 twinduro you are pretty much going to get as much traction as, well, fill in your own sexual innuendo there. :D

Ride ice if you can, it's a blast:
(TocTuning (white race suit, YZ125 and KDX200) and our friend Tim ("05 CWIRA Ultra Amateur Honda 125" <---inside joke there due to the electrical tape, but still funny to anyone, bringing the madness)

The worst thing a sled guy says to a TT racer, "I'll bet I can lap the track on the outside faster than you can make a lap on your bike!".... never... ever... gonna... happen. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts