Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 360 Posts

·
Go hard or go home
4,795 Posts
Yeah baby! Chop that tail right the eff off. hehehe I like the way you're going.

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
So what kind of tail are you planning? Are you doing the welding?

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are a few options for the tail that I am considering but haven't quite decided. Most certainly going to be bobber style. As for the welding, my cousin is doing all the work at the shop he works at. The owner is being ultra cool about it and isn't charging me anything. He wants to use the bike as a source for future endeavors. He is also trying to hook me up with others who are trying to get into the motorcycle end of powdercoating and chrome. Nice to have these as options

·
Hensall Bandit
87 Posts
I will be watching for progress reports mate, looking at another bandit build myself later in the year.:rock::knucks:

Hensall Bandit

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
where'd you find those tag lights?

·
Whomadethatmanagunner?
3,288 Posts
I don't know if it's my eyes or the picture but does that sub look tweaked to anyone else?

·
Go hard or go home
4,795 Posts
@ SV66650: I am 90% sure it's just the camera. Point-n-Shoot cameras have a good amount of fisheye at their wide-angle settings.

@ wolfman: that subframe is a work of art. It flows so well with the frame. It really looks beautiful.

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
@ SV66650: I am 90% sure it's just the camera. Point-n-Shoot cameras have a good amount of fisheye at their wide-angle settings.

@ wolfman: that subframe is a work of art. It flows so well with the frame. It really looks beautiful.
That's the benefit of having a cousin who is an artist. (Trav he is the one welding but he's teaching me along the way) His eye for detail is much greater than mine.

camera angle is what's causing it to look tweaked

I'm pumped. I almost put it back together last night but he stopped me cause he's not finished

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well it's just about done for now.
I started to take the pics but the camera died on me but I'll post what I have

What we did today:
mounted battery box
mounted tank
added resi delete- DZC rocks
hung exhaust-not sure where to go with it so it's what it was
made tag bracket and mounted