Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a clutch on a minty 03 Kawi 636 that had a little bling bling chrome on it.. Then took it out for a couple hr's to test it out.. Sorry no pix of that right now but Ill grab some later.

Then I had another guy drop his show bike off that needed a real bad carb job. Carbs were a real mess, i got everything set to run tommorow (I didnt leave the garage til 1am and I had no fresh gas).

Its a slammed, stretched, and chromed 03 Kawi ZX9 with custom candy paint. I took a shit load of pix of it tonight but there on my buddys camera.. I post those up tommorow, but heres some pic's I stole from the guys myspace page.

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
That guy has put a lot of time and money into that bike. Not my style. Speaking of scooters....I had a guy fly past me on the highway last Saturday on a Burgman or Silverwing....he must have been going 120mph. I had no idea they went that fast. For the record I was in my car.

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
ZZR808 said:
Trav thats no excuse.
Yeah but I also had my 5 year old daughter with me. I didn't think it was appropriate to run them over with her in the car.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Burgmans have 650cc engines and CVT transmissions, they ought to be able to go pretty quick.

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
what kind of car is behind it in the 2nd pic
It looks like a chopped ford ranger truck. But just a guess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts