·
Eff Tee Pee
29,610 Posts
thanks for the info. :D

Reactions: shotgun and ROBBO

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
No he is a member of that group of people. If you click on his profile you will find he posted in another thread that involves that shop. That thread was started by the Owner I will venture to guess. Anyhow they were supporters at one point. I imagine they stopped by to say hey come check out the clearance items before they are gone.

As for the belly pan if you want custom and good you caint get cheap.

To find their discounted items go to their shop and then click the drop down menu and select the clearance thing. Tada the "cheaper" stuff. If I had the money they had a couple lil items I would be interested in.

Oh and if it was spam don't ya think Adam would have removed it?

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
Oh and if it was spam don't ya think Adam would have removed it?
ya, that's why i was confused. It just sounded strange, cuz under his name it says his part of their "team", but he posted like he happened to stumble on a sale. I mean, look at the title. Instead of saying, "Hey, I'm with European Streetfighter, come check out our sales!!!!"

I thought they used to be a site sponsor but couldn't remember:thumbsup:

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
There's an ABM top triple kit for a 900RR on there for $199!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone should def grab that.

·
europeanstreetfighterteam
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I consider myself part of the europeanstreetfighter team because Francois helped me build my first fighter 98 vtr 1000 it was in supersstreetbike mag as a budget build that bike is no more as a result of a cager turning left in front of my friend during bike week 09 but no i dont work for E.S.F. and I did happen upon the sale to you skeptics sorry to anyone who finds a deal congrats and if you dont sorry too theres still stuff in the sale I want so dont look

·
student
1,347 Posts
I consider myself part of the europeanstreetfighter team because Francois helped me build my first fighter 98 vtr 1000 it was in supersstreetbike mag as a budget build that bike is no more as a result of a cager turning left in front of my friend during bike week 09 but no i dont work for E.S.F. and I did happen upon the sale to you skeptics sorry to anyone who finds a deal congrats and if you dont sorry too theres still stuff in the sale I want so dont look
that might have been the hardest post for me to read ever.

You should really use punctuations.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
that might have been the hardest post for me to read ever.

You should really use punctuations.
Gonna bet that just like I French speaking friends in Canuck land and our German speaking friends that English isn't his first language.

·
GURU
1,496 Posts

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
I did see several belly pan's that were really cool for $99

Sucks that the clearance prices still put them way out of my range, lol

·
student
1,347 Posts
Gonna bet that just like I French speaking friends in Canuck land and our German speaking friends that English isn't his first language.
i was afraid it would be takin like that, i meant it with no disrespect but it said he was in st. petersburg florida so i was assuming.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts