Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I WRECK ALOT
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hate harley davidsons as much as the next guy but i think they did something right..http://www.bikez.com/pictures/harle...d special_Image credits - Harley-Davidson.jpg
but.....i liked it better when it was the v-max, but i gotta give em props for the engine/frame design those mufflers gotta go:party-smiley: so do the forward controls, and the rake/trail needs to be changed to where it can turn, ok its not that great, i just like all the flat black and abscense of chrome:party-smiley:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,709 Posts
its got some style and attitude for sure....i still dont want one tho. haha

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
I saw a flat black v-rod but nothing "right" at that link. And to think, Harley now charges a premium for the color flat-black:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: . And the BMW designed v-rod is realy "American".

:wtf:

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
meh i hate harleys personally if i was every to buy a chopper or anything close the a harley type bike it would be a early triumph chopper.

·
I WRECK ALOT
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
g-style street-fighter said:
I saw a flat black v-rod but nothing "right" at that link. And to think, Harley now charges a premium for the color flat-black:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: . And the BMW designed v-rod is realy "American".

:wtf:
....isnt it porsche designed? seeing as they own 49% or harley-davidson,
they charge extra for the flat black because on all the other models they use left-over chrome pieces from everybike since 1902, i suspect they made all harley parts at once in the early 1900's and just mix and match them to make "new" models:LolLolLolLol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.