Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't mean to offend anybody by asking if anybody needed an extension.

my bike will be a rolling chassis by the deadline. it will even run.

you think I'm slacking because I ran out of time? HAHA, it will be done by the buildoff party and then you can see that I am not slacking. I don't need to tell you about my work load, allot of you guys have the same or more. just like a bunch of you guys I had quite a few all nighters because of this build. outside at 3 in the morning with a flashlight trying to sort a wiring harness. its just the way it is, the pieces didn't fall into place as I hoped they would. oh well.

Reactions: 929_adam

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
It's all good man, someone was gonna do it, you're just the one with the stones to ask!

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
look man its no big thing,i just read that thread and some of the comments may have come off alittle cunty,but im sure nobody ment anything by it,were all family here....yes even adam
:metal:

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
I agree, You had the balls to ask a question, that for several folks needed to be asked !!!

You offended noone !!

You say what you gotta say on here, I'll expect nothing less.:D

·
65 Posts
:knucks:
fslflint said:
I didn't mean to offend anybody by asking if anybody needed an extension.

my bike will be a rolling chassis by the deadline. it will even run.

you think I'm slacking because I ran out of time? HAHA, it will be done by the buildoff party and then you can see that I am not slacking. I don't need to tell you about my work load, allot of you guys have the same or more. just like a bunch of you guys I had quite a few all nighters because of this build. outside at 3 in the morning with a flashlight trying to sort a wiring harness. its just the way it is, the pieces didn't fall into place as I hoped they would. oh well.
Im not offended. and I would guess no one else is either. We are all here cuz we enjoy building kick ass machines.

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
+1.... No one is offended. I think in reality we would all like more time but it what it is. Besides, will your bike or anyone else's for that matter really be "finished" by the end of May? A "finished streetfighter" is an oxymoron.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
yah. nobody was offended at all. i just think that b/c its a competition for prizes it wouldnt be fair to everyone else.

luckily for me...i cant win the prizes...cuz i know i wont be done. My bikes will be unveiled at the buildoff party. heck, we may even be working on the 6rr. haha.

i just hope that you're able to get the bike together in time to come to the buildoff!!

dont think anyone was offended tho buddy. we <3 you. i always say..you might as well ask, the worst they can say is NO.

ya tried right?!

:cfrocks:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
so im assuming you did what every good fighterer would do????

put it in her butt, THEN ask if she still thinks it should be bigger?!

:LolLolLolLol:

·
90 Posts
929_adam said:
put it in her butt, THEN ask if she still thinks it should be bigger?!

:LolLolLolLol:
Shit, I can't even think of a good response to that. Oh wait!...

I'd stick it her ass, but that's where she keeps her fist.

Is this a family web site....?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
djryanrhymes said:
Shit, I can't even think of a good response to that. Oh wait!...

I'd stick it her ass, but that's where she keeps her fist.

Is this a family web site....?

sometimes.

we had to take down all our noOdz avatars and sigs around xmas time cuz my mother sent a link to the site in a huge family email. that was pretty damn funny too i must say.

:cfrocks:

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Yeah, I worked real hard to get the bike done on time.. Still waiting for paint but it'll be done by friday and the rolling chasis is running.. I did take a few things off my list such as a fancy rad guard and chain guard etc. just because I knew I wouldn't have the time to build 'em. If there was an extension I would've done these extra's (they'll be done by the buildoff party I hope), so I would have accepted it.. But Like I say I worked allot of those late nights too.. And there's allot of stuff you can cut out of the build and still call it "done".

As for Flint, the bikes looking sweeet already!!. Don't worry about it!!:rock:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts