Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a good hookup?

I'm looking for a busa if the deal is right, also would consider most 04+ liter bikes. Been checking CL, it has been a miss.

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
The local auctions are usually a good place to start. Unfortunately all the good ones around me require a dealers license to bid

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was looking for a busa do do my next streetfighter, then I came across a guy with a tl1000r, he got hit went down kept the bike got paid out a G and still has a clear title. I couldn't pass it up. So that's what I'm working on.
Good luck I'll keep my eyes open.

·
Isn't as dumb as he seems
549 Posts
The local auctions are usually a good place to start. Unfortunately all the good ones around me require a dealers license to bid
According to my uncle (he does database management for Auto Trader) you can usually pay a dealer to take you in with them, and then they'll bid on what you want for you and charge you a small fee.
Just food for thought.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn at that vegas deal. but yeah I'm looking for something either relatively local or within flying distance.

I already have 2 boilers and a Vstrom (TL motor) so I'm good on those. That 1100 tho, its tempting.

have a lead on another zx9. loved the 9r but i want a fi liter at least.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts