Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm putting together a shopping list of goodies for a possible entry into the Winter Build off this year. If you have anything post or pm me.

-- VFR eccentric with spindle and cush drive (I'd swear I had one but I can't seem to find it...)
-- 5.75" round headlight (or smaller?)
-- small LED tail light
-- cafe bubble tail
-- sidewinder header for Suzuki oil boiler
-- short muffler... maybe a reverse cone megaphone style or one of those cone Danmoto pieces

and more that I can't remember off the top of my head now...

I'm up for trading parts too. Sadly I have a ton of stuff. Just not that ^ stuff. :doh:

·
Registered
239 Posts
I've got a 2006 (or so) aftermarket led taillight. I'm in Aus, so with the exchange rate, it'll cost about 25c US.
Probably a little more than that, not by much. I'll post pics if you're interested.

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got a 2006 (or so) aftermarket led taillight. I'm in Aus, so with the exchange rate, it'll cost about 25c US.
Probably a little more than that, not by much. I'll post pics if you're interested.
Is it from a sport bike? If so then it won't work. Looking for something more vintage.

Which VFR? 750 or 800?

I have a spare 750 eccentric, and a brake caliper hanger too I think.

Open to parts trades, let me know what you've got...
Can't remember the difference off hand but which ever one has a 4x100 bolt pattern. I think that's the 750. Could you measure from the wheel mounting face to the sprocket mounting face for me? I want to make sure it's really going to work before I collect even more parts.

As for parts to trade I have cast sport bike wheels and supermoto wheels or just the rims. I've got gsxr oil cooled stuff, I've got usd forks, a few triple tree sets, some regular sport bike swingarms and some sssa's, and some other misc stuff.

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I've got a few mufflers too. One is a stainless Yoshimura undertail (I think it's a rs5 from a 600rr or 636), then I've got a pair of carbon body and carbon endcap Yoshimura mufflers (I think off a hayabusa), a shortened carbon body muffler (can't remember the brand off hand, maybe Two Brothers), and a carbon body Laser muffler that was only used for about 3 months before I switched to a full Arata system on my 06 gsxr1000.

None of these pictures are of the actual mufflers I have but they show what they look like. All the mufflers I have are in really good shape though. That Two Brothers is not as long as the picture shows.

·
Super Moderator
3,049 Posts
I have an aftermarket round headlight. The bucket and ring is far from perfect but I think the headlight lens is good. I can grab a few shots of it if you want. Also, have a caliper bracket from my Vfr750 arm.

Later, Doug

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Here is a picture of the actually full carbon Yosh mufflers I have.

Here are some brand new unused SM hoops I have sitting around.

Some misc wheels I bought for projects or because they were a good deal or extras for the bikes I have or had.

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have an aftermarket round headlight. The bucket and ring is far from perfect but I think the headlight lens is good. I can grab a few shots of it if you want. Also, have a caliper bracket from my Vfr750 arm.

Later, Doug
How far from perfect are we talking?

one bunch of shit, coming right up

I love collecting shit!

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I gotta LED taillamp ya can have ,yerra good bloke Mike so FREE is tha word mate :D
Awesome! Let me know how much shipping is. :thumbsup:

The 750 and 800 both have a 4x100 bolt pattern. Show me a pic of your arm and I'll tell you which eccentric you need.
I haven't made the swingarm yet so I can't get you a picture. Looks like I have a deal worked out with Ultimate Fighter for the eccentric though. If you're interested in any mufflers or other parts I'll still sell though. Would free up cash for this Winter build.

·
Super Moderator
3,049 Posts

Lens is close to 6.25" across. Bulb is not a H4 though.

Btw, the pics of the Yosh exhaust and rims are coming through for me.

Later, Doug

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lens is close to 6.25" across. Bulb is not a H4 though.

Btw, the pics of the Yosh exhaust and rims are coming through for me.

Later, Doug
That's almost as wide as my gas tank so I'll keep it in mind but I'm going to try and find a smaller headlight for now. Thanks for checking!

PM me yer addy fer tha umpteenth time Mike ;).Lets call it early Xmas eh :rock:
don't worry I foundit mate .
Sorry. Spent a bunch of time on wedding stuff over the weekend and prepping for a trip down to Alabama later this week. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
I wil wrap and ship this coming week Mike ;)

PS its nice :rock:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts