rear wheel
front and rear calliprs :knucks:

PLEASE :D

·
Premium Member
50,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: CBR 900RR stuf

apreciate that mate but neather will work fer what i am planning .Rep fer you fer tryin ta help out .:D

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts

I have a set of 1KRR front forks that needs seals I'll give you. They were straightened by Dr. John and are the original forks from moneypit. They're yours for the out of shipping if you want em.

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Reactions: ROBBO

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Reactions: ROBBO

·
Premium Member
50,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

these parts are for me CBX im tryin ta upgrade a wee bit onna budget and by buyin stuf from tha CF lads ! Keep it in tha family like :D
awesom response .we need ta work together more like this ~ all fer one and one fer all ;)

·
Premium Member
203 Posts

Got a 900RR wheel, cush drive, and axle here at the ready. If Ratfighter finds a swingarm we can throw it all into 1 big box. Save on shipping :excellent:

Reactions: ROBBO and Rob_0t

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts

I've got a 900rr swingarm, shock, and linkage. Not sure if I have the pivot bolt. Pretty sure I dont have the axle. I know I dont have the rear wheel orany brake stuff. The swingarm is a little banged up but it and the shock and linkage is yours for shipping if you want it. I can grab pics if you're interested. There is a dent in the brace of the swingarm if I remember correctly. My plan was to fill it in and paint it so no one would be the wiser.

·
Premium Member
50,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Does the 900rr direct swap into the frame?
I will lettya know,but me gut tells me probably not so easy .Chain clearance will be tha biggest hurdle fer sure ,oh and tha shock top mount will need modifying somewaht (not a lotta room tha CBX hassa honkin big airbox-may be ditchin that )

·
Premium Member
50,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Mikey,Ben and Mike'RG' have offerd me stuf fer just shipping! :knucks: thats awesom generos but I will pay def somethin fer tha bits be it $s or some swaps ;)
you blokes are tha best and thanks to you it seems I may be updating tha BIGFATSIX
sooner tha i hoped cheers fer awesomness :D

looks like i can spice up me bild thred and give ya some intrestin pics and reading :robssmilie:

·
Premium Member
50,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MARKS -AC!

thanks a big bunch to Mark! He fixed me up with that wheel', S/arm and breaks(2 setsof breaks no less;))

decent stuff jus needs a good clean and polish,exactly wot I wanted at a fookin unbeleavable price .REP this man polease:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.