Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needs these

pm please

For a 2003-2004 but I dunno what else fits

can paypal

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Could not find a gauge mount...I'd just make one if I were you.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
where the hell did mine go??? argh.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
The fiche doesn't have measurements :(
Who needs measurement? Just fab the fricken thing. You have the guages right.....take the measurements you need from that.

hell, I made one outta wood when I decided to mount my track fairings on the SV...ghettofabulous. :D

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who needs measurement? Just fab the fricken thing. You have the guages right.....take the measurements you need from that.

hell, I made one outta wood when I decided to mount my track fairings on the SV...ghettofabulous. :D

I get your point.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts

hahahaha, that reminds me, my stator cover spacer plate it made from wood, lol. i really need to paint that so people stop asking about it.

haelo, i may have a gauge mount at the shop, gimme a day or two to see if i can dig one up. if i have it, pay shipping, and it's yours. pm me about it in a few, cuz i know me, i'll forget to look.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts