Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im helpin one of the dudes at my shop build a chopper out of a yammy maxim and we decided to mount sportbike rear sets at the back of the bike,right by the shaft drive,this has a custom frame that im makin for him,and we also need a stock can from any bike

these rear sets can be from anybike and in any condition as long as their not cracked or broken,scratched dosnt matter
same with the can.....the main thing is it is that it has to be absolutly dirt cheap

so if you guys can help us out let me know,thanxs

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
I've got a stock can from a CBR F4i lying around. Its got a dent on the inside, but if you want it its yours for shipping and a few bucks. It is the kind with part of the midpipe attached, not sure what year but I can get you pics.

Let me know.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
i'll have a slightly smaller can you can have also. just have to hack it off my 400 first. i'll get you some pics soon. it'll probably have to be welded on though, as there won't be much left to put a clamp on at the cut end.

matter of fact, if you do want it, i can send that tank bag in the same box if you're still looking for one.

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
I have a stock r1 carbon fiber exhaust.....make me an offer :)

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
99 OR SO HAD A FACTORY CF CAN

sorry for the caps, had a few, lol

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Green,

I got 2 sets of Vortex rear sets I used for pattens one for the 06 GSXR and one for the R-1.

I paid about 350 each but make an offer they are a bit scratched from kikcking around the shop but have neve been mounted on a bike. I got the brake light switch with it.

I will hand carry them to the USA anyway to hand off to ADam but if he wants them I can ship after the show.

Please send me a PM if your interested

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts
Ive got a perfect stock titanium gixer 1000 can, for sale $40, or Ive got a bandit 12 system, it has the headers too but there bent in transit, the bandit 12 has the broken headers the mid pipe and the can, and its yours for $20,

Ive got stock 1000 rearsets but im keepin them for spares

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
buy my sweet c.f can :) I dont want it laying around the computer room anymore.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Here ya go, if ya want it. CBR600F4i can dent on the inside of the can, heavy as a rock. Its yours for shipping plus $5. Though shipping might not be too cheap with this hog.

Attachments

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
I need to fnd the parts and put the rear sets back together (they are al over teh shop as we used them sa samples for my set.) but I will let the R-1 rear sets go for 100USD plus shipping if you or anyone else is interested. Needs to be after indy show though that I send them out. I get back on the 24th of Feb

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ChinaSteve said:
I need to fnd the parts and put the rear sets back together (they are al over teh shop as we used them sa samples for my set.) but I will let the R-1 rear sets go for 100USD plus shipping if you or anyone else is interested. Needs to be after indy show though that I send them out. I get back on the 24th of Feb
what years will those fit????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts