Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EDIT: USD's only please. I already have the triples mounted on the bike.

Hey everyone. I'm looking to buy a set of pre-1996 GSXR forks for my B12. I recently stripped out the threads from the left fork on a set of 1992 GSXR 750 forks, so if you just have a single left from a 92-93, or a single right from a 94-95 that would work too.

I'm having issues with people on Ebay knowing exactly what they have, but pretty much anything that matches from before 1996 should work for me. I've got stock B12 forks, a whole pile of ZX9R stuff and some miscellaneous to trade if you're into that. Let me know what you've got.

·
Super Moderator
3,080 Posts
I have a early 90's Gsxr600/750 lower leg. I can't remember right now what side it's for. I'll check tomorrow night for you though.

Later, Doug

Reactions: ROBBO

·
HipsterKillerGarage
6,484 Posts
Hey everyone. I'm looking to buy a set of pre-1996 GSXR forks for my B12. I recently stripped out the threads from the left fork on a set of 1992 GSXR 750 forks, so if you just have a single left from a 92-93, or a single right from a 94-95 that would work too.

I'm having issues with people on Ebay knowing exactly what they have, but pretty much anything that matches from before 1996 should work for me. I've got stock B12 forks, a whole pile of ZX9R stuff and some miscellaneous to trade if you're into that. Let me know what you've got.
I have some. From the bike that mill came from.

You just need toobz?

·
HipsterKillerGarage
6,484 Posts
Yes sir just the fork leg(s).

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Yup. Got em.

I will trade you one little cloth rectangle with Benjamin on it and one with Andrew Jackson on it shipped for the pair of them.

That includes service with a smile and a Skully patch too! (Must track down skully patch. I think I know where they are in the garage! haha)

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup. Got em.

I will trade you one little cloth rectangle with Benjamin on it and one with Andrew Jackson on it shipped for the pair of them.

That includes service with a smile and a Skully patch too! (Must track down skully patch. I think I know where they are in the garage! haha)
Good price, but I need USD's to fit my triples. For some reason it didn't register with me that you were talking about the earlier RSU forks.

·
Super Moderator
3,080 Posts
I checked. I have a right inner for a 41mm USD fork. Let me know if it'll work for you.

Later, Doug

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
good on him! I aint got GXR' USDS here ~ I got just one early regular oriented fork leg thats rusty and is basicly crap .

·
Registered
64 Posts
I know this post is a bit old but if you still need a set of usd forks I have one. Good condition polished aluminum.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know this post is a bit old but if you still need a set of usd forks I have one. Good condition polished aluminum.
I got a set a few months back. Thanks anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts