Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Token Short Guy
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its been awhile guys finally getting life back to normal... weather is getting nice again, slowly making progress on my caddy project....But! I really really want a bike to work on. keep an eye out for me for dirt cheap projects, basket case throwaways even some parts... money is super tight possibly have stuff to trade... dirt bikes sport bikes cruisers whatever... I had picked up a GS 850, what it really wasn't what I was looking for... prefer small CC but beggars can't be choosers...

·
Token Short Guy
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm about 15 minutes outside of Richmond Virginia... don't mind driving a little bit though had a lead on a ninja 250 in Delaware but I haven't heard anything back yet... I will be in Tennessee next weekend lol :thumbsup:

·
Token Short Guy
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never wanted to sell the last two projects... but as a lot of the guys on here might remember I had a bad couple years between my son passing away and my wife being out of work for almost 2 years... we're finally getting out of that hole but we still have a lot to catch up on so there's no fundage for another bike project right now... I'm getting burned out on my Cadillac limo project. and I had so much fun on the last build

·
Registered
346 Posts
The b4 is a great bike when you get them running just a heads up don't get a used Cdi I've gone though 3 of them I ended up getting one from a guy on eBay in Belgium good stuff and he knows his shit
Rw

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
hey man i just wanted to let you know that i didn't forget about you, i just couldn't get a hold of him today. im 99% sure he still has it... i mean, he actually gave it to me for xmas i just never took it.

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
really man theres nothing wrong mechanically besides the stator or cdi. its got a pretty good size dent in the tank iirc, and its got a title. i found a couple vids he made when he first got it but he found out he had a kid shortly after and started concentrating on be a daddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVjWJyTnPSk

and this one, the crazy fucker taped his brand new phone to the horn and took it down his favorite road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr_PK42Zrs0

as far as what HE wants for it, ill have to talk to him before i say for sure. ballparking it though... more then 500 less then 1000 lol i dont know

and whats up with not being able to embed videos anymore

·
Token Short Guy
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well let me know I'm pretty strapped for cash but might be able to get a little together if someone comes through and buys this caddy motor off of me... looks like a clean bike. and some of those roads look pretty familiar

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
riverside dr i think? the back way on to bells island is on it. pm me what your working with and ill see if i can get him in your ballpark

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
I've got a package deal going on the junk I need to get rid of. 4 bikes, 1 price. 2 gz250s, a Gs 500 and some Yamaha dual sport thing. PM if ur interested, I kinds want to get rid of all 4 at the same time. Might have a pic or 2 to upload in a min.

·
Token Short Guy
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've got a package deal going on the junk I need to get rid of. 4 bikes, 1 price. 2 gz250s, a Gs 500 and some Yamaha dual sport thing. PM if ur interested, I kinds want to get rid of all 4 at the same time. Might have a pic or 2 to upload in a min.
damn I could definitely use a couple of those but I don't think I'm going to have the kind of money you're looking for bro... shoot me a PM maybe I can find some people to go in halfsies with me

1 - 18 of 18 Posts