Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a rear shock spring, will buy who shock but really only need the spring. Anyone got one?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm eager for an update, GRYMM! :D

Yantosh it's an option for someone in a more metro area than I'm in, the only people in my area would just order and mark up an eibach spring...the 650 springs are perfect, though, and generally easily had. I'll grab one off eBay this weekend if a forum doesn't produce one :)

·
Breaking shit...
3,328 Posts
I couldnt find it when I was out there but to be honest, the garage is a mess and I might have missed it. Ill be out there again tomorrow and I keep an eye open for it though.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No worries it's going to be the week after next before I get to wrench on the bike again...I've got half a dozen forum posts out looking for one, if one doesn't pop up I'll buy off eBay. I just prefer paying people over giving eBay a cut

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
I would have to dig a little, but I still have the one off my bike (no longer a 650R, it's all in a rigid chopper frame) and if I can find it I could send it out for the cost of shipping. Would just go to scrap anyway.

edit

Well that didn't take any actual effort, stepped into the new shop, checked the pallet racking, and it was right in the front without anything hindering getting it out and to the floor. Still unpacking everything so if you're cool with it, I could just send the whole shock/spring together and it would save me a pain in the ass drive to use my buddies spring compressor. Disassemble it yourself and it's yours for the cost of getting it to your door. ;)

edit 2

It would be shipping out from zip code 53714, I can't imagine it costing more than $20 or so even if it has to go to the west coast from here in Wisconsin. I usually drop stuff at the UPS store and PM a shipping receipt with tracking #.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would have to dig a little, but I still have the one off my bike (no longer a 650R, it's all in a rigid chopper frame) and if I can find it I could send it out for the cost of shipping. Would just go to scrap anyway.

edit

Well that didn't take any actual effort, stepped into the new shop, checked the pallet racking, and it was right in the front without anything hindering getting it out and to the floor. Still unpacking everything so if you're cool with it, I could just send the whole shock/spring together and it would save me a pain in the ass drive to use my buddies spring compressor. Disassemble it yourself and it's yours for the cost of getting it to your door. ;)

edit 2

It would be shipping out from zip code 53714, I can't imagine it costing more than $20 or so even if it has to go to the west coast from here in Wisconsin. I usually drop stuff at the UPS store and PM a shipping receipt with tracking #.
Awesome pm incoming!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts