Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Token Short Guy
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Ive started on another little build. Picked up a 72 Yamaha XS2 and trying to get some parts together. Budget is little to nothing, But alot of the stuff people might have layin around...Might have stuff to trade too

Looking for cheap forks, and triples preferably with wheels/ brakes. Doesnt have to be anything special, its a bratstyle bobber build and the stock 34mm are siezed up and rusted to hell.

Different wheels and swingarm options. A Ninja 250 swinger would be PERFECT

Carbs or carb. I got nothing. Started fabbing a 2 into 1 intake manifold so options are endless

Anything else related to an XS650... I have no wiring to speak of, no ignition, no charging system. If you have ANY junk XS650 stuff laying around lemme know

Controls, and brake stuff I have nothing for any of this either...

And the list goes on! Thanks as always! :rock:

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Well, Ive started on another little build. Picked up a 72 Yamaha XS2 and trying to get some parts together. Budget is little to nothing, But alot of the stuff people might have layin around...Might have stuff to trade too

Looking for cheap forks, and triples preferably with wheels/ brakes. Doesnt have to be anything special, its a bratstyle bobber build and the stock 34mm are siezed up and rusted to hell.

Different wheels and swingarm options. A Ninja 250 swinger would be PERFECT

Carbs or carb. I got nothing. Started fabbing a 2 into 1 intake manifold so options are endless

Anything else related to an XS650... I have no wiring to speak of, no ignition, no charging system. If you have ANY junk XS650 stuff laying around lemme know

Controls, and brake stuff I have nothing for any of this either...

And the list goes on! Thanks as always! :rock:
I've got a ZX9R USD front end that's doing me no good. Bare front wheel, one good brake rotor, both front calipers, forks, axle, triples, and clip ons. PM me if you're interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.