Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ripped my front brake line on my 06' GSX-R600 front end but the connecting line between the calipers is still good. So I need a SS Braided brke line about 31"-34" long with a 90° rotated banjo fittoin and 0° bend on one end and a 15° bend on the other...I'm pretty sure. Anyways I basically need a SS bfront brake line that length that will reach with a set of tall risers and dirty bars. PLEASE if you have one or will buy one for me and let me trade you something for it, let me know! It's basically the last piece I need to get my front end back to 100%. Thanks in advance.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HA! Robbo how the hell did you find those? I think the first one is dead on, just needs to be a little shorter. I need !one about 32" if I remember correctly. Man I didn't know people sold them like that. Thanks for the links Robbo! You need to drink more often! Hahaha

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
HA! Robbo how the hell did you find those? I think the first one is dead on, just needs to be a little shorter. I need !one about 32" if I remember correctly. Man I didn't know people sold them like that. Thanks for the links Robbo! You need to drink more often! Hahaha

LOL yep thatsa grate idea mate :drinks: :jig::jig::jig:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts