Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks fellas

GSF- Im not trying to spend $100 on something I'm gonna chop up anyways, and those "moto gp" mufflers are as good as an open header, thanks for taking the time though

chg and Gdogg- thanks and please let m know, I dont care how fucked up looking it is as long as it functions, I have remnence from my last muffler I can reuse.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
My buddy hasn't gotten back with me yet. He is at the track this weekend so that may be why. He does have to call me Tuesday cause he is also doing the flooring in my house. So I will for sure ask him then.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My buddy hasn't gotten back with me yet. He is at the track this weekend so that may be why. He does have to call me Tuesday cause he is also doing the flooring in my house. So I will for sure ask him then.
Thanks for the heds up, please do let me know. Repped for the lookout.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
could ur buddy modify a stock canister from a honda i think i have a few laying around...

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
I dont really have a buddy to do that, if I had a welder I could figure it out...ahh one day.
in the same boat my friend..no welder and no skills i have a feeling itd be as bad as my hand writing

Reactions: Jackstand Johnny

·
Premium Member
15,065 Posts
This is what I have you are more than welcome to them.

·
Romper Stomper
148 Posts
yo I got a D&D ill sell for 40 plus shipping and Ive got a leo vince in good shape ill do for 75 plus ship.....Ill get pics later if you want em.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts