Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im back.. n i need a bike ASAP because i KNOW ill spend the money i have saved for a bike. SOME ONE PLEASE HELP!! im lookin for a stunter with no less than a salvaged title. i need it to be legal so i can cruise the streets with the crew =) im lookin for a 600.. honestly, id rather a cbr simply kuz ima honda girl at heart when it comes to bikes. my first bike was a 89 cbr600 n i loved it. i wouldnt mind an older gsxr... buuut, im not lookin to spend more then $1500 and it MUST have a title. it has to be mechinically strong, but could be cosmetically trashed.. please keep your ears n eyes open for me!!

im goin to look at a 94 cbr600 with a 96 600 engine in it tonight.. i might just grab it since im soo anxious. that never turns out well. but well see. if i do take that bike though i need a cage n bar if anyone knows/has any?!

ooh, and my 02 blaster is for sale. i think i blew the tranny in it?!! it may just be the case.. not sure?! im willing to fix it but im not positive whats wrong with it yet. i was asking $2000 for it before.. but now that the trannys blown ill take a b r o i guess.. i have pics of it, just send me a message or whatever n ill email em to you. its bored .20 over, crap load of toomey parts, rims, tires, new clutch line, new rear brake assembly n brake pads, no front plastics (weight reduction.. HAH) boysen power reeds, ehh, i dont know what else.

some one pleeeeeeeease help me find a bike before i blow this money =(
my sn is xpinkxstarx

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nm on the bike.. scratch ALL off that. i found one. im still lookin to sell my blaster. it was ridden by a girl =) hah lemme know if theres any questions.,. or if you want pics. thanks. later

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i picked up a 94 cbr600.. with a 96 motor in it. he wanted 1500 n i paid 1350. the kid used to race the bike, then blew the engine n just had it as a weekender. bikes got like 20k on it.. the new engine has approx 10k. its a strong motor but cosmetically needs some loving. i figured ill do it all over the winter in my garage. i want a bar n cage first though that way i can f word around in lots n not be worried about screwing stuff up. if anyone happens to know anyone sellin stuff, or can find me one thats not super expensive, id totally appreciate it :) ima paint it black with some hot pink stars n playboy bunnies on it, its gonna be cute. youll see... but hes got quite the collection of toys. a nice kawi race bike n another cbr racer. that shit must be fun!! f4i stunter, snow mobiles, and a trailer of bike junk. he said he still has race plastics for this bike which will be friggin sweet, tires n other shiat. so hopefully i can get that stuff soon. ill post some pics when i get around to it haha.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
kinda puttin 2 n 2 together ... u want a bar so u can screw around n lots n not mess shit up for one.. ur repaintin it hott pink with starz n bunny's or wat not.. then u want the dudes race plastics .. i dunno sumptin bout the whole description bout wat u want n wat u want to do to it kinda is catchy lol...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
bnutter said:
why waste ur money on a bar if u cant scrape .. if ur tryin to scrape learn to hit the tailsection first.. just get a cage... just my 2cents

oh ya?? have you ever put down on a tail section and pipe?? i know that the 2 times i did it, the bike bounced me the fuck off. whereas if i had a scrape bar it woulda hit and slid...and saved me some embarrassment and bunch of dough.

when youre learning to scrape your not gonna be able to just touch the tip of your tail to the ground. that shit is gonna HIT the ground.

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill give YOU a suggestion bnutter, how about you dont assume things and maybe talk to me about it? n what you wrote, didnt make much sense. a lil bit.. but not much.

wow im sorry, that sounded wikkid bitchy.. but anyways.. yes, i do want a bar n cage so i can screw around in lots. its called stunting.

i dont have all kinds of money to fix shit when i break it. id rather be safe then sorry. ill spend the whole $400 on a bar n cage!! no, i dont know how to scrape- YET. do you? give me a few weeks of me actually being on my bike, n i gaurantee you i will do it. no problem.

i talked to my cousin today and he didnt see the point neither. he says "why dont you just scrape your tail? my buddy does it on his gsxr" i stopped, thought to myself for a second, n said "....ERRRRR DUUUUHHHHH!!!! kuz that fucks shit up maybe?!" kids with bikes tryin to be cool n what not. protect yourself FIRST fools!!!

i know ill hurt myself a WHOLE lot less with a bar n cage rather then not having them that way i know my bikes protected n all i have to worry about is myself.. n how to manage to let the bike land safely not ON me.

adam, ive seen the video of you doin it once n EFF THAT! after seeing that shit.. i NEED a bar on my bike kuz ill most likely go a bit too far back n flip over. the 929 we have now scrapes the exhaust a bit kuz its (ehh, id say an inch, no more then 2) too far in. i wouldnt wanna see what happens if there was no bar on that. regardless if its a stunt bike or an every day driver.

any one else? what are your opinions on this? :LolLolLolLol:
ooh, n sorry about the long post. i just got going... hehe

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
xanetax said:
ill give YOU a suggestion bnutter, how about you dont assume things and maybe talk to me about it? n what you wrote, didnt make much sense. a lil bit.. but not much.

wow im sorry, that sounded wikkid bitchy.. but anyways.. yes, i do want a bar n cage so i can screw around in lots. its called stunting.

i dont have all kinds of money to fix shit when i break it. id rather be safe then sorry. ill spend the whole $400 on a bar n cage!! no, i dont know how to scrape- YET. do you? give me a few weeks of me actually being on my bike, n i gaurantee you i will do it. no problem.

i talked to my cousin today and he didnt see the point neither. he says "why dont you just scrape your tail? my buddy does it on his gsxr" i stopped, thought to myself for a second, n said "....ERRRRR DUUUUHHHHH!!!! kuz that fucks shit up maybe?!" kids with bikes tryin to be cool n what not. protect yourself FIRST fools!!!

i know ill hurt myself a WHOLE lot less with a bar n cage rather then not having them that way i know my bikes protected n all i have to worry about is myself.. n how to manage to let the bike land safely not ON me.

adam, ive seen the video of you doin it once n EFF THAT! after seeing that shit.. i NEED a bar on my bike kuz ill most likely go a bit too far back n flip over. the 929 we have now scrapes the exhaust a bit kuz its (ehh, id say an inch, no more then 2) too far in. i wouldnt wanna see what happens if there was no bar on that. regardless if its a stunt bike or an every day driver.

any one else? what are your opinions on this? :LolLolLolLol:
ooh, n sorry about the long post. i just got going... hehe
Do you what you feel comfortable doing, unless it's clearly a bad idea.

What bad could come of putting a 12 bar on your bike? You're out a few bucks.

What bad could come of NOT putting it on your bike? Heh... I'm sure that video of Adam was enough of an explanation.

And besides, even if it didnt help out (which it does) its like the movie Dumbo, he couldn't fly without someone giving him a feather and saying it owuld make him fly.

If it makes you feel safer and more comfortable, then you are going to ride better with it.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
929_adam said:
oh ya?? have you ever put down on a tail section and pipe?? i know that the 2 times i did it, the bike bounced me the fuck off. whereas if i had a scrape bar it woulda hit and slid...and saved me some embarrassment and bunch of dough.

when youre learning to scrape your not gonna be able to just touch the tip of your tail to the ground. that shit is gonna HIT the ground.
yup i drag my tail section all day at the lot.. never have bounced off once .. n no ive never scraped my pipe cuz i was smart enough to cut it down... yea my tailsection plastic is garbage now but i never slammed it hard onto the ground just grazed it on the ground ..

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bnutter said:
yup i drag my tail section all day at the lot.. never have bounced off once .. n no ive never scraped my pipe cuz i was smart enough to cut it down... yea my tailsection plastic is garbage now but i never slammed it hard onto the ground just grazed it on the ground ..
:LolLolLolLol: :nuts:

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bnutter said:
wats ur email i will send ya the vid that my buddy took on my cell phone yesterday .. i dont know how to post vids up on here or anyweb site im not good with comps...

send it to me thru aim.. its xpinkxstarx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts