12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and the roomate are plannin a trip this summer and i am need of a tank bag
i wanted to check here to see if anybody had one for sale
or know a place that sells em cheap

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
i have one you can HAVE if you pay the shipping on it. it's magnetic, expandable, has a top pocket, and a clear map pocket on top, as well as two side pockets. used very little. i don't like it on my 954, and i prefer to just carry a backpack anyway. originally, there was a clip-on strap at the front that kept it from blowing back in the wind. i lost that strap. a piece of string would work just fine. i just don't like riding with tank bags, so it might as well go to someone who can get some use out of it. let me know if you're interested, and i'll dig it out and snap some pics.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
alrighty, i'll dig it out right now and snap some pics. should be posted in just a few minutes.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
arg... ok, so i was slightly off on the description, it does have a map pocket on top, but it's not expandable, and only has a small poscket at the rear, and the main compartment that it supported by stiff plastic so it keeps it shape. anywho, here it is, yours for just whatever it costs to ship.

it's a chase harper bag, doesn't have a model number on it, and it's magnetic (so it won't work on an fzr600, cbr600/1000rr, etc with a plastic tank cover)

approximately 12"x9"x6" or so.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
i have no idea. it doesn't weight hardly anything. i'll pm you my address if you'd like to try and figure shipping. since your in canada i couldn't even begin to know what it would cost.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
thats an impressive jag collection too man:metal:that stuff is awsome

hahaha.... those ones are from last weekend. you should see the rest, i may have to take a picture for the masses. there's probably a few thousand dollars in empty bottles there. gotta keep the jager machine flowing at all times :D 'tis my poison of choice!!

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
skr00zloose said:
hahaha.... those ones are from last weekend. you should see the rest, i may have to take a picture for the masses. there's probably a few thousand dollars in empty bottles there. gotta keep the jager machine flowing at all times :D 'tis my poison of choice!!
im with ya on that one:metal:
i wanna get a jagger dispenser,my old roomate had and it was sweet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts