Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im done with my piece of shit Droid 4. I've already replaced it 3 times for different problems. Now its broken again cause the screen wont respond. Im looking for a used smartphone preferably with just a touch screen as Im almost certain the sliding keyboard is what keeps fucking up. Im broke but Ive got ammo, music equipment and bike parts to trade. Ill also do work like clean your carbs or do wiring or something. I really like the Samsung Galaxy S but Im open to anything droid. Anyways let me know what youve got thanks.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dunno how I feel about droids anymore. I guess the touch screen only ones would be okay. I've had the Droid, the Droid 2 and the Droid 4 and theyve always been problematic. My Girl was telling me Her and Her Sister have iPhone 4's laying around cause they just upgraded. Her Sister has a Harley Dyna that needs some work done. I may have found my trade lol. Well see though. I dont know if Ill like an iPhone. Ive used them before and prefer droid based shit but well see. I need something.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah thats what I've been hearing. Turns out thats not an option with my Girls people but oh well. The search continues. I'm hitting people up on CL to see if I can trade em for ammo, bike parts or work to their bikes or scooters or whatever.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts