Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says I need a hub and brakes...actually I need all the shiz for my SSSA, so if anyone got a wheel let me kno...Ive heard duc and triumph hubs will fit and if thats true then Ill take it.

·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol yea i think it was him who told me about it in the first place

But where he at :confused: I sent him a PM a couple days ago I thought he was pretty active on this site? A while back when i was still lookin for a swing arm he didnt get back to me?

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
jail time does that to a guy...lol

i pretty much got rid of all my SSS stuff, but i may be able to find you something. the other mechanic at one of the shops i work at has some stuff laying around that may work.

duc/trump hubs will fit, there's just differences in the way the rims mount.

sorry i haven't been so active lately guys, between finalizing my legal issues, splitting up with the old lady (long story), trying to find a new place to call home, and working at several shops in the area, i haven't had time to do much of anything. this is the first time in a while i'm waiting for winter.... when it'll finally slow down some.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
skr00zloose should know about the hubs fitting, he's an encyclopedia of makin-shit-fit

one big hammer and a strong arm... all it takes.

·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol i just bought the 800 wheel of of that guy...already got a 750 arm...dont have the money or time to get an 800 mahcined to fit...next SSSA i get Im gonna fab up myself...as soon as I sell my damn F4i so I can get a busa or liter...

Its cool skrooz Im sorry to hear ur havin legal issues...if u find me a hub Ill paypal it right away and ill throw in sum change for a finders fee...i kno it wont be much since Im poor but every little bit can count especially when ya gotta pay off court fees and tickets.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
i'll see what i can come up with. probably won't be able to do anything till wed though.

i'm not sweating the finders fee man, i know how it feels to be poor. just cover whatever i get it for (probably not much) and the shipping, and it's yours. i'm not in the habit of making money off things like that. just lending a helping hand when i can.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
good thing you bumped this, i forgot.

can't get a vfr hub, the guy doesn't want to come off his, and the local salvage yard has nada. sorry man, wish i could be more help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts