Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Im Looking for any Year ZRX Swing arm.

also Pod Filters for a Bandit 1200 carb set.

RC 51 front End (entire kit and Kaboodle)

Lemme know if yinz got anything floating around and how much you want for it...

in no real hurry but I would like to be done by my Birthday in MAY

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got a 1990 ninja 1000 swingarm flat grey, even has new tensioners to go with. I have the wheel for it too if you want. I'd take $100 for both swingarm and wheel. Rear wheel needs rubbers in the sprocket hub probably a new tire, treads still there but its crowned a little bit, and will need new bearings. I'll post some pics soon. I know they're not exactly the same but it may work if it doesn't I do full refunds except shipping.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
I know its a little different but I'm willing to bet it would work. I know you didn't ask for a wheel either so for just the swingarm I'd take 30. If you want it. If you don't that's cool. Just trying to help out.
Have u ever seen a zrx arm?? Yea a little different.

Just fucking around ;)

But seriously.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah hadn't seen one off a bike till I checked eBay later. Feeling dumb, but hey if you wanna pay shipping I'll give you the extra new tensioners I have. They need paint should fit the swingarm though, they look the same. I'll get a set of calipers on them and see how big they are. My bad about the swingarm though man. I seen it had an extra weld and bar to it but didn't see how different it really was till I seen one off the bike.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey Ignitor, I appreciate the stellar offer but its just not what im looking for at the moment because what i need has to have the lugs on the sides to mount shocks. its the closest "Sport Bike" swinger with this set up.
if not I will be hard tailing my bike via Hiem joints so i can get the right ride height

Reactions: ROBBO
1 - 10 of 10 Posts