Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a better boombox for the shop. I got my iPod that Id rather use most of the time cause most shit on the radio is just that. Still, its nice to have when Im feeling particularly sheepish and wanna hear some overplayed top 40 HORSESHIT. So if you have one youre not using, preferably with a remote, Ive got some good bike parts. A slip on muffler? a cool taillight and some D3 knockoff grips perhaps Well work it out. The hard parts finding someone with an obscure home electronics item such as this. Holler at your Boy.

·
Premium Member
50,679 Posts
I need a better boombox for the shop. I got my iPod that Id rather use most of the time cause most shit on the radio is just that. Still, its nice to have when Im feeling particularly sheepish and wanna hear some overplayed top 40 HORSESHIT. So if you have one youre not using, preferably with a remote, Ive got some good bike parts. A slip on muffler? a cool taillight and some D3 knockoff grips perhaps Well work it out. The hard parts finding someone with an obscure home electronics item such as this. Holler at your Boy.
wanna 8 track setup ;)

·
watches you sleep.
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well hold on a minute if were talking about trading my bike parts for a Ford Pinto O don't give a shit if I gotta be at box with my mouth to get tunes I want that car lol. A n aquaintence of mine had a badass black pinto with bubble side windows and a 289 cobra jet engine AMD that thing was fuckin sweet. I'd love a car like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.