Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a B12 last week and it came with a set of Aztec 8 dual 5-3/4" headlights:

http://aztec8.com/catalog/i32.html

And I want to trade for a single 7" round headlight. Stock Bandit preferred, but I'm not too picky.

Let me know what you've got.

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
Just noticed the thread from the bump, I have a plastic housing '81 GS550E 7" round, pretty much the same thing a N model Suzuki comes with in the 90's. Should be nearly identical to the B12's sizing.

I can dig up a pic of it soon if your not in too much of a hurry.

(Looks exactly like this^^. Slightly faded on the black part, could clean up well though.)

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just noticed the thread from the bump, I have a plastic housing '81 GS550E 7" round, pretty much the same thing a N model Suzuki comes with in the 90's. Should be nearly identical to the B12's sizing.

I can dig up a pic of it soon if your not in too much of a hurry.

(Looks exactly like this^^. Slightly faded on the black part, could clean up well though.)
Broken linky. I'm in no huge hurry. Finally riding more than working on bikes so whenever you get a pic is when you get it.

On an unrelated note, do you have any more pics of your Bandit in black? I'm not a fan of the gold/silver I've got now.

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
Well, the headlight is the same thing that was on it when it was black. ;)

Seems those are all I have left uploaded from the years gone by.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I dig the black. That light looks good on there too. PM me to work out the details.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts