Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to trade my LSL Urban headlight with Knifemaker brackets and/or some of my ZX9R parts for some forks for my Bandit. Let me know what you've got? I'll throw in some cash on top for something good.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Are u looking for a full front end or just some upside down forks. I have a full busa front I can hook u up eith. Gsxr1000 top triple drilled for dirt bars.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No deal yet... Will sell the LSL headlight for $200+shipping. Also have the stock Bandit bars and a set of Easton 1-3/8" bars to sweeten the deal.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Ive got a 1992 GSX-R 750 USD front end if youre cool with putting some older USD's on your Bandito. Ive got the forks and triple trees, maybe a few other pieces. The bottom bearing race on the bottom triple tree is hacked up though cause its been a nightmare trying to take off, but the integrity of the stem has not been compromised. Oh PM GSF1200R by the way. I know He's got some parts laying around He might be willing to sel you. He won a pair of K4 GSXR forks off me a whiile back in a raffle.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive got a 1992 GSX-R 750 USD front end if youre cool with putting some older USD's on your Bandito. Ive got the forks and triple trees, maybe a few other pieces. The bottom bearing race on the bottom triple tree is hacked up though cause its been a nightmare trying to take off, but the integrity of the stem has not been compromised. Oh PM GSF1200R by the way. I know He's got some parts laying around He might be willing to sel you. He won a pair of K4 GSXR forks off me a whiile back in a raffle.

PM'd

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts