Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
After 40 years working and riding on the steets of Phoenix it was time for a rest. Moved to the desert in Ft. Thomas,Az. Going east it's 20 miles to a red light,57 miles to the west. Sold my 'busa upon arrival but kept my Bandit. Picked up a KLR650 to explore the dirt roads. I've already seen all the paved ones in Az and a good portion of the west. I am still a member of the Spartan Riders MC. I have rode all sorts of bikes in the last 41years some I've enjoyed and some I wished I could forget. Streetfightin' motocycles seem to me to combine the best attributes of what a motorcycle should be. Now I'm on a fixed income it's going to be harder to get a 1050 Speed Triple, but what the hell I've got to have one.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey spartanrider! This thread was actually welcoming a new member named RETIREE! :LolLolLolLol: There is a welcome thread for you right HERE

Sounds like you've had quite a life! Arizona is beautiful, I went there years ago and loved it!

Streetfightin' motocycles seem to me to combine the best attributes of what a motorcycle should be.
Well then this, my man, is the place for you!!! :cfrocks:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
are you retired?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts