Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...thinking of buying a new Exhaust but without Money ??? :-( so I decided to cut off the Original Pipes (I call them "Shortys") and bought at Ebay a Backlight from Yamaha Aerox Scooter in Audi R8 Design

next Change was the mounting of a Steering Damper...the Lady got a brandnew driving Feeling on the Highway!

2 Pics, first going with a good Friend to Garda Lake in Italy and second taken on a Fighter Meeting

Time went by and I got it !!!!!! A complete Akrapovic Exhaust !!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Akrapovic Exhaust gave a new dimension of power to my Bike, in 2001 I mounted a Tuning Kit by Stephen Topham,so I got 131 Horsepowers but a Friend mounted Mikuni TMR 40 flat Carbs (he drives Akrapovic too) and driving was magnificent....so I did it...

after some little "Modernisation" (Fatbar and new Turning Lights) I got the chance to get a nearly new Engine of an XJR 1300 (only 23500 Kilometers) so I made a great Heart-Transplantation...

old

naked

new

complete

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
...got new (not brandnew :) ) USD-Fork with radial brakes:

Fork is from R1 RN12 but i cannot mount it because I need new Fork braces... the Fork is a "little" bit shorter than the old one... so I have to push it a bit through...

as soon as I get the braces I will show you a pic.

CU ;-)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
...I' m thinking which braces I shall order:

silver mattfinished ???

silver polished ???

or polished and black anodized ???

what do you mean ... ? :)

·
Ummm....what?