Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how come every time you want to go riding...you have to wait for this person and that person, and meet up with this kid, and hang on here comes someone else. oh wait let me call...so and so. hey wheres whatshisdick? FUCK! so after waiting for everyone and meeting up with everyone else you get to ride for 30 mins!

last time i went out...i ditched my buddy cuz he took to long to show up. i fuckin hate that shit. Its now official. if you arent where you say your gonna be, when you say your gonna be there.....maybe i'll be nice and leave you a message sayin where we may go. and you can play catch up.

slow mafukkas.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
i fucking hate that shit....i will usually just leave...

and get gas before you show up...and when everyone else is getting gas..fucking TOP off so we dont have to make a special stop for you

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you are refering to Sat. for your information dick. i got pulled over cause i was rushing to meet up with you. now ill never ride again fucker.

If thats not what your refering to than sorry. didnt mean to say that.

·
Registered
119 Posts
That's one of the reason I gave up organising group rides. Post a meeting time, then a start time. People are still showing up after the leave time. Pisses me off no end.

That and 2 or 3 allways chuck their bike into the scenery trying to be a hero. That also gives me the shits.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jeremy said:
If you are refering to Sat. for your information dick. i got pulled over cause i was rushing to meet up with you. now ill never ride again fucker.

If thats not what your refering to than sorry. didnt mean to say that.
umm actually i was talking about the other kid that i was riding with...and i believe it was friday night.

easy buddy. dont get all worked up. we still love you.

we're gonna find you a good priced dirtbike. just breathe.

you will do wheelies yet...maybe not on rt. 12 tho.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
White trash said:
People are still showing up after the leave time. Pisses me off no end.
you shouldnt even know that..you should be gone. dont wait for em.fuck em. they'll learn after missing out once or twice.

im thinking of having a few main routes with a stop or two so if any one really wants to catch up they can.

White trash said:
That and 2 or 3 allways chuck their bike into the scenery trying to be a hero. That also gives me the shits.
god i hope i dont see any of that. i dont care who it is. no thanks.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
For any group rides that we organize here at CustomFighters, I like Adam's idea. I think we should post route, a start time, and a couple stops on the way (at gas-station/convenience stores maybe), with approximate times we will be at those places when we stop. That way, if you miss the start time, haul some ass and get to the first stop before the rest of the crew, and you can meet up there!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Problem with posting your route, and this is becoming an issue on KiwiBiker, is the cops can read too.

I don't know about you cats, but we get up to a few minor traffic infringements when we ride.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
387 Posts
But it's gonna be bright 'n sunny tomorrow... Coromandel here I come!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gixxershane said:
same here bro... and they are calling for rain for the next fucking week:bawling:
two weeks of this shit!

I CANT TAKE IT!

IM LOSING MY MIND!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well, even though it's been pissing down here for two weeks, and was doing the same off and on yesterday I thought "fuck it", jumped on the girfriends bike and took off for a few hours.

Got bloody soaked, had some moments, and laughed all the way.

Reactions: shinyribs
1 - 20 of 33 Posts