Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love yamahas and I love fighters, thought you guys might enjoy these too. these are all concept bikes developed either by yamaha as running protos or private design houses for yamaha

yamaha YZF

1989 yamaha Morpho 1

1997 yamaha FZs600

03 MT01

2001 Yamaha Mastino Napoletano

2003 Yamaha MT03

2006 Yamaha FZ1 Fazer 1000Prototype

2006 Yamaha MT-OS Concept

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Can't decide which one like best.. they all look so good.... Ibetter take one of ech to test them out.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
i only like the MTo1 and the MToS. those are a nice! :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
ab420 said:
Isn't amazing how much concept bikes go through the "suck-ass-filter" before they get released? :LolLolLolLol:
yah its like, totally cool as a concept, but then they make it "real world" and it totally sucks ass!

:LolLolLolLol:

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
I think we need a coorperat take over of Yamaha so you guys can be installed as the new concept overseeers.

Then no suck ass real world Bull Shit just straight out balls to the wall fighters.

Think how many they could sell world wide if they would come out with just one cool model and leave it in a true street fighter configuration... bunch of coorperate dumb asses!

Mayeb I shoud start producing street fighters here for the general market what do you think?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
I think we need a coorperat take over of Yamaha so you guys can be installed as the new concept overseeers.

Then no suck ass real world Bull Shit just straight out balls to the wall fighters.

Think how many they could sell world wide if they would come out with just one cool model and leave it in a true street fighter configuration... bunch of coorperate dumb asses!

Mayeb I shoud start producing street fighters here for the general market what do you think?
i think all the major companies could learn something from the REAL riders instead of listening to a panel of suits and marketers and people who "know" what people are into right now. bunch of trendy idiots! :LolLolLolLol:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
929_adam said:
i think all the major companies could learn something from the REAL riders instead of listening to a panel of suits and marketers and people who "know" what people are into right now. bunch of trendy idiots! :LolLolLolLol:
The problem is, people are dumb. Yup. I said it and it's true. People buy the wrong things all the time. And all these companies really care about is money. Honestly, they would be more than willing to produce the biggest pos ever if it could make them money. We would love to see some sick ass ridiculous powerful naked bike with a really mean look to it... well ya know what? We still wouldn't buy it if they made it. We'd buy some used bike and pimp it out to our liking. The fact remains that sick ass top of the line, ahead of the technology curve vehicles, just don't make money. :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts