Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Been away for a minute but finally getting back to it. Under way on the paint, finished the white base coat and the red next will be the black and some finishing touches. Also came up with a cool license plate mount off the rear shock reservoir. Should have it finished soon !
XV paint a.jpg
XV paint b.jpg
XV paint c.jpg
xv plate bracket.jpg

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Finally!! I have a completed and running bike. I still need to take care on some details like buffing the paint and really cleaning the bike up some more. The bike runs pretty well considering I took a wild guess at the jetting, need to spend a little time dialing it in. The exhaust note sounds great closer to a Ducati than a Japanese cruiser. Took a couple pics with my phone ,but will get it out and take better ones with a decent camera.

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,269 Posts
Finally!! I have a completed and running bike. I still need to take care on some details like buffing the paint and really cleaning the bike up some more. The bike runs pretty well considering I took a wild guess at the jetting, need to spend a little time dialing it in. The exhaust note sounds great closer to a Ducati than a Japanese cruiser. Took a couple pics with my phone ,but will get it out and take better ones with a decent camera. View attachment 150085 View attachment 150086 View attachment 150087 View attachment 150088
Wow......just wow

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
61 - 66 of 66 Posts