Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Says it all. I need the front cowling, the one I have is fucked. I need both pieces of plastic for the tail. Fuel pump, if you have an extra, that'd be nice. Mainly need the front where the head lights go on, the part that's connected to the speedometer. I'd love to make this a fighter but I'm not really wanting to chop the entire bike up. If there's anyone who already turned this bike into a fighter and still has all the extra plastics and parts you took off, it'd make this bike I have look grand. :) thanks in advance.

·
158 Posts
Not sure where you're at, or if you're still looking, or if you need a tank, but I might have one ... got a relatively pristine (inside and out) Yamaha tank with the '89 FZR600 I'm parting out, was NOT from the FZR (it's not a plastic shell over an ugly box-shaped tank, it's a by-God metal real fuel tank). P/O thought it was from a Thundercat, but I have not been able to confirm .. .anyone wants it for $125 plus actual shipping from 53089. it's yours. Includes cap and key, ready to bolt on and go. I'd be asking 2x that, if I could get a positive ID on the year/model, but so far haven't figured a way to do that. Located just west of Milwaukee WI, if anyone wants to come by and save me the shipping hassle, I can knock some off that price. Email direct for pics: [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts