Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
NorthEast Streetfighters
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will be back on the highways soon i am picking up a 954 for my street sessions! it will have full custom carbon fibre fairings by robot racing full leo vince exhaust and i will actually have a backseat on this one so bitches be ready:devil:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
ab420 said:
Nice. Now, just keep it on the dl on the streets so you don't lose your license!
LOL
(yea right.)
hahah yah! good one.

mbe at least long enuff so we can get some pics of the carbon fiber 9's together!

ooh sexy!

·
NorthEast Streetfighters
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the second the boys in blue see me they will give me shit but hey whateva!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck em this one will be real fast so lets see if they can catch me i gots a helmet cam and adam u got the mounts for the other one i could be americas ghost rida what bitches!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
congrats...those things are nice...for a honda :bigred:

·
NorthEast Streetfighters
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you say for a honda but this weekend a honda didnt break, three thats right three outa the four zukis that were with us broke or just stopped runnin i been riding my 9 duece for a year with no radiator fan or coolant peoples bikes have been in and outa the shop not my honda and it runs better than alll the other people i ride withs bikes

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
BigRed875 said:
congrats...those things are nice...for a honda :bigred:
ooose hes diggin on us!

hater!!

lol. i saw your brother tonite bigred...same bike as you, and i saw an orange one right after too!

hey no fair!

you got a smiley named after you?!

:bigred:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
ab420 said:
LOL! Where ya been? Here's gixxershane :ninja: heres MsHap :mshap: and here's Justin: :cops::smiliebiker:
wheres me??? dang it.

and you need one too. ..wtf.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
ab420 said:
yea i dont know wut to get for us though!?!?!
you need the smiley riding the little dirtbike...

and i need one wrenching.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts