Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just signed up and thought ide introduce myself, so Hey!! ive got a bandit 1200 that i built from scratch last year and i love it,
Specs are:
Engine:
Suzuki Bandit 1157cc, Wiseco 81mm 1216cc piston kit, GSXF 750 36mm CV carbs jetted to suit, GSXR slingshot diaphragm clutch, GSXR 1052 inlet cam bandit 1200 exhaust cam, HEL oil cooler and lines,Billet cam to cam link pipes, GSXR 1100M downpipes with one off link pipes, MTC 300mm tri oval dual outlet cans.

Frame:
1996 Suzuki Bandit 1200 Chromed

Front end:
1 off Billet yokes, Polished Hayabusa USD forks, Bandit 1200 nissin brake callipers, Breaking point Wavey disks with stainless bolts,HEL titanium braded lines, Hayabusa front wheel, MGM Headlight and Mudguard, GSXR 750 K2 clocks.

Rear end:
Standard bandit swingarm polished, Penske shock, Lazer cut wavey rear disk, standard bandit caliper, standard bandit rear wheel, Undertray with intergrated rear LED lights.

Electrics:
Standard Suzuki bandit 1200 loom modifed by owner.

Polishing:
Forks, Engine casings, swingarm, Rear sets, Rear foot hangers, Exhaust system,Wheels and grab handles All by owner

Paint:
Black with blue,purple,green fine metal flake in lacquer By paul at PDF Designs

My bike was also in the national motorcycle show at manchesters G-mex center 2007 on the streetfighters stand :rock:

ill keep an eye on the site and help out wherever i can :evilred:

Attachments

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
WELCOME to the site fish.
Your bike looks sweet, and i love all the performance and suspention mods you've done. I don't like chrome much, but i DO love your bike.
Make yourself at home here and post up. Lots of good folks on here :party-smiley:

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry i hate my bike beeing called a showbike, ITS NOT A SHOWBIKE!!! its my everyday bike and i use it in all weathers, its pissing out with oil, got rusty bolts and it has a coil breaking down atm, just borught new dyna coils and taylor leads, got to wait for them to come b4 i can ride it again.
ok its been in a show but i was the ONLY one out of 15 other bikes that actually rode there and back, 100miles each way:angry:
sorry just hate it beeing called that!!!

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just think there crazy for spending all that money building a nice bike and then trailor it everywhere!!! a bike is meant to be ridden and a fighter is meant to be ridden hard!!

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haelo said:
It is a nice bike. The headlight and fender go good together.

Doesn't not having a fender over the rear tire make mud and water and stuff spray all over you?

Rear fender??? u mean a Rear hugger??:wtf: yeh ive got one on there u can see it in the pics:stars:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
Hey FISH welcome to the site! thats quite the bike. looks like you've done a lot of work to it. glad to hear you ride it like it should be. bandits are nice bike. bet that exhaust sounds badass!

HOPe you enjoy the site!

:cfrocks:

glad to see some folks from the other side of the pond showing up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts