Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just droppin in to say hey. Living in Charleston, SC currently and been riding a Ducati M900Sie, but think I may just stick with my R6. Anyways, one of my buddies said to check out this site, all I can say is:party-smiley:

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
.....oh your friends with him......well then.....

just messin he's a good guy even if hes still a chump:D:LolLolLolLol: sorry spyder:D

welcome again,do you have a pic of the r6?

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Green Lantern said:
welcome again,do you have a pic of the r6?
Before or after the repairs? I usually buy previously damaged bikes and fix 'em up........I don't like paying retail:evilred:

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Green Lantern said:
both would be cool,i like seeing before and after
Cosmetically this one wasn't as bad as my '03 R6 was, but here are the '05 R6 pics:

I bought it off ebay from a dealer in Ohio........they said "needs a stator cover and some minor paint work" in truth it needed a new motor since the case was busted open, a new subframe, new fairing stay, and I replaced the left rearset and left lower as well.

After:

Yeah, she sleeps with an Italian girl............tell me that isn't hot!:evilred:

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, btw, I tore the R6 down, swapped motors and reassembled it all in 6 hours with hand tools in the grass in front of my apartment, no garage to use. My neighbors thought it was great:LolLolLolLol:

and here is one of my "helper" hard at work:

:speechless:

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Green Lantern said:
fucking rights dude,that is a sexy yammy,good job on the rebuild and thancs for throwin up some pics

adam's gunna like your dog
Thanks for the comments bro. And Lily had a good New Years too:

She's my baby.......I love the reaction when I tell people my dog is a full blooded pitbull:LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
welcome to the site bmiller. nice bike. nice to have another 'wrench' on board. good work on the yami.

i like your taste in women...keep your japanese and italian girls locked in a small room and keep your main bitch at home!
ahaha

cute dog.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
BMiller said:
Thanks for the comments bro. And Lily had a good New Years too:

She's my baby.......I love the reaction when I tell people my dog is a full blooded pitbull:LolLolLolLol:
Nice dog! I love pitbulls, despite their bad rep...

my GF works at an animal hospital, and you hear people saying shit all the time like, "It's in their blood, they are all killers," and all kinds of other bs. Then the medical director of the hostpital walks out with her Pitbull and kindly tells them they are wrong :LolLolLolLol: Her pitbull sits there in a chair, in an animal hospital, unrestrained, all day, with dogs and cats walking by her, and never moves an inch unless she's told to.

Is she a natural killer? I've seen her shy away from a 4 pound dog. I'm dead serious. four pounds. :LolLolLolLol:

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
spyder said:
Hey hey hey.... just cuz captian cockblock is in the house now doesnt mean he can take my spot. lol GREEN LANTERN UR ON MY SHIT LIST NOW FUCKER LOL

WUD UP BILDO!
Capt. Cockblock? You must surely mean someone other then me:D

Oh...........checkout the cool emoticon I made when I got bored:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
BMiller said:
Thank you :rock:

so you gonna strip her down and ride er around naked?! :LolLolLolLol:

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
929_adam said:
so you gonna strip her down and ride er around naked?! :LolLolLolLol:
That would be a no.........hahaha, but I still want to find a 900RR and do it to her.......I've always wanted a 900RR, don't know why.....:LolLolLolLol:

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
But.........I am putting on my fender eliminator on the tail and my Devil Carbon HM exhaust before my ride up to NC in the rain this weekend:ninja:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts