Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Just Pissing in the wind.
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have this exhaust laying around that I'm not going to use. Give me your best offer or looking to trade for a headlight set up for my fighter thanks guys, you can shoot me a text at 517-643-1453 Rocket Vehicle Aircraft Spacecraft Space
Drink

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I text you and gots no response

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Look at this guy..& I thought Kris and I were supposed to be friends...I should have dibs, just because...lol

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Lol i didnt know you wanted it bro!!!
Cause I didn't know you had it. Lol...it's cool tho...I bought one from a guy. The can is literally 8" long, maybe...? It's a Yosh that has been cut WAAAAAY down. Lol...if it doesn't work, and this one is still available, I will hit you up for yours! So, this is me, calling dibs, after any other offers you have. ;)

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cause I didn't know you had it. Lol...it's cool tho...I bought one from a guy. The can is literally 8" long, maybe...? It's a Yosh that has been cut WAAAAAY down. Lol...if it doesn't work, and this one is still available, I will hit you up for yours! So, this is me, calling dibs, after any other offers you have. ;)
Roger that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.