Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks, Jackstand gave me the bright idea to help you guys help me. Instead of asking a flat out price on these not so one of a kind 99 R6 brakes, we're gonna put these out as a raffle!

Thats right folks, you could win these!

Here's the downlow! I was out on a walkabout, seeking the answer to life, the universe, and everything, when all of a sudden something grabbed my foot! I look down and low and behold there was this poor 1999 Yamaha R6, gasping its last breathe. It spoke to me, and said "use me for I am no more". So I broke out my trusty tools, and set free from their shackles a pair of BLUE DOT calipers, complete with pads, hoses, and even a Nissin master cylinder! After a prayer to Optimus Prime thanking him for this blessing, I knew that I had the solemn duty of making sure these parts would live once again in a new home!

Ok, so obviously I'm pulling your dick here. But here's the gritty: complete set top to bottom, ready to go on. Add a lever and a resi and pull it like its your wang.

1 week raffle. $10 buy in, raffle starts after a minimum of 10 tickets are sold. Will draw a winner at the end of the week. If there aren't 10 tickets by the end of the week, we'll go one more week.

That's it folks! Stay tuned, I hear Jackstand Johnny might throw you guys a boner ;)

Payment info: [email protected] for paypal.

Current tickets 11/10+:
Ants.............1.........paid
TrevTastic.....1.........paid
bonez8..........2+1.....paid
sonny86504....2+1.....paid
Sevulturus......1........paid
scrappy610.....1........paid
shinyribs.........1........paid

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Hey guys. Im pretty sure I have a resi for these brakes so whoever wins the raffle will also be getting the resi, then all you need is the lever. I dont have anything Yami so I dont have a lever to add to it otherwise I would. To sweeten the pot and help Fight out, Ill be giving 2nd and 3rd place prizes.

-2nd place gets a pair of Driven D3 KNOCKOFF grips in Black on Black(sexy) and a CF skully patch!
-3rd place gets a CF skully patch!

So help this guy out of a bind and enter the raffle! $10 isnt shit and with only 10 people entering theres a VERY good chance youll walk away with something at the end!

·
ThumpaMonsta
213 Posts
Man if my fookin paypal would work I would so enter this.... do you ship to france ? :p

·
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was gonna ship free within the US. If you're willing to pay the difference between local and international shipping, absolutely.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Fight, Im gonna have to send you this stuff then rather then sending it to the 2nd and 3rd place winners. This is your show but Im not dealing with the customs BS with sending stuff outside the US. Its always a huge headache. PM me your address so I can send you the resi, grips and patches. Thanks.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Fight- I HIGHLY recommend NOT taking anyones money until you have the 10 people lined up. What happens if you dont get 10 people? Then you have to go back and refund people money and theyll have to wait for it etc etc. I was thinking about just doing the raffle for you and this is kinda why. Its very difficult to keep everything straight and everyone has different ideas on how it should be done so without a TON of guidance, people just do what thwey want and its a huge mess and a burden on you more than it needs to be.

To everyone else that wants in. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY UNTIL FIGHT EVERYTHING GIVES THE GO AHEAD. Just have Him add your name to the list, wait for the raffle and if you change your mind before hand PLEASE PM HIM AND LET HIM KNOW. Thanks guys and good luck!

·
Legit goon
1,466 Posts
Well damn. That's a good point JJ. I already got excited and paid though haha.
Guess I'll just have to win now :/ ... oh well.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Trust me guys Im just trying to look out for everyones best interests. Ive done several of these and already have all the bugs worked out. Ive run into all these same problems and every time you do a raffle it gets harder and more frustrating and gets less interest. Lumps if you need a hand with anything else here let me know.

·
That just happened
246 Posts
Hey no matter the outcome of this I think it's a great idea to help out a fellow fighter. I don't need the brakes but will give you props for the raffle idea. Shows what kind of great people are on here :skully:

·
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Come on fellas, any more takers? Little birdy told me to make this more enticing. Buy 2 tickets, get one free. This applies to current ticket holders as well!

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Awesome guys. a $10 raffle for this stuff is really cheap. I told Him to make it a little higher but He wanted this to happen quickly. Im really surprised nobody is going for the "buy 2 get 1 free" deal on the tickets. Look at it this way. Theres only gonna be 10 people entering this raffle. If everyone has 1 ticket and youre the only guy with 3, theres a REALLY good chance youll win. $20 for these brakes and a pair of Driven D3 knockoffs and a CF patch is a fucking awesome deal. It would be worth it for the calipers alone.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts