Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
I've thought about going under a semi if I would have had a short car but I don't see those around me enough to have had it cross my mind.

·
Mad Sconnie
2,602 Posts
I've been so tempted to do that with both my car and my cycle. Chris and I have talked about it many times since we both have small lowered cars. I see those things daily around my house during the summer.

·
UnicycleMode
7,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn, every time I see one I think to myself, I could make that!

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
ive done it a couple times but one had stairs in the front and it clipped my helmet. never again.

·
161 Posts
Thats funny as hell! I think the exact same thing as well when I see those things! I Don't think I would have the guts to do it though!

·
ill make it fit
727 Posts
i dont know if this counts but i was ridding a buddys ttr 125 fucking love that bike. but we has a track kinda more likw were we road in his yard and field and i came out of one of the bends to fast. locked the rear tire up and laid it down and slide under his tractor.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Looks neat, must have freeked out the driver of the combine. Anyone ever lean forward and touch the back of a semi on the highway?

·
ill make it fit
727 Posts
Looks neat, must have freeked out the driver of the combine. Anyone ever lean forward and touch the back of a semi on the highway?
no but now when i get a bike im going to have to try this but i think it will be cooler if i was lane spliting and i let go of the bar and use both hands

1 - 14 of 14 Posts