Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I actually comply with this as I obtained the bike at the end of October 2014 when I joined here, and its been a slow start.

The bike is a Z750S Cat C English write off on a 2005 plate.

It arrived looking like this. Just checked the camera, this was taken 8th November 15:30 2014

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So after a lot of fiddling about, I managed to graft the ZX10R 06 front end on to it so that it then looked like this.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So after lots and lots of fucking about with spacers, the Ronometer and many other things, I finally got it fitted.So we got to this

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then this arrive and the bars got fitted..

and the Triumph head lights and bracket arrive. So my mate made these bits for me

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a nice shiney new mudguard from Germany.

the sprocket is a VFR750 530 sprocket turned down to a 520 to match the bikes 520 chain. so it now has a 3mm offset to aid alignment

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The old front fairming was fitted to the frame with M8 bolts, these holes were drilled and tapped M10 and now the indicators will live there instead.

2012 CBR1000RR Monoblock brake calipers had a clean through the dishwasher when my Sweetie had gone out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Original link pipe was take to a place around the corner and I asked the guy if he could swauge it out from 50mm to 52mm so that it would fit into the Arrows end can

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brake pipe measuring up ans new Goodrich brake lines ordered.

Honda Blade M/C, and ZX10R switch gear with two wires swapped around so that it works properly

1 - 17 of 17 Posts