Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i was rippen down the street minden my own buisness abeying traffic laws,i didnt even break speed limit during any of my wheelies or endos,so the light turns red in front of my so i roll up a decent endo to the stop line.then out of no where some fatass on a harley pulls up beside me and hits my kill switch:wtf: like seriouse them fighten words....switch flickin w/e you wanna call.so i ask him :wtf: his disfunction is and starts yelling a nd screeming at me that sport make all bikersw look bad and thay society would be better with out us,so heres the kicker he calls sport bikes a zit on societies ass,(that royally pissed me off)light turns green im ridin a bit behind him i wait for him to hit the clovers and i pass him on the outside tight and fast,and oops harley boy when down the nice green grassy hill well HA stupid ass hole deserved it

i thought i should post,why i hate harleys and a majority of their riders
and yes i know puttin him down a hill was imature,when i got to the bottom the clover i stopped to make sure he didnt dump HARD

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
:fire: :metal: :fire:

your gonna burn in biker hell! :LolLolLolLol:

·
Registered
387 Posts
WTF? Harley riders have a worse image in the public view than sportbikes, the old fuck should pull his head out of his arse.

Don't think helped his point of view much though lol!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
yah i mean have people forgotten their old biker stereotypes??

arent bikers ruff old scruffy dirty drunk violent people who ride choppers with no shirts and guns and knives in their pants?!

at least we arent beating people down at bars.

:party-smiley:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
PhatRR said:
biker karma made him bail, not you.
you're refering to bikema i believe! :LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
is that kinda like an enima:rock:
umm...NO!:LolLolLolLol:

·
Banned
148 Posts
YOU ARE GAY, SHUT THE FUCK UP

CANADA SUCKS, ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN, IM TIRED OF HEARING YOU WHINE, 2 POSTS, NOTHING BUT BITCHING, YOU NEED TO BE LESS OF A ***, AND MORE OF A CORPSE

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
i pass him on the outside tight and fast,and oops harley boy when down the nice green grassy hill well HA stupid ass hole deserved it

i thought i should post,why i hate harleys and a majority of their riders
and yes i know puttin him down a hill was imature,when i got to the bottom the clover i stopped to make sure he didnt dump HARD
:D Probally didn't need your help to go down the hill, thay do it all by themselves.

http://www.twistedlimit.com/cbr/Twistedlimit317.WMV

:LolLolLolLol:

·
36 Posts
lol man, he shouldn't of touched your bike but you shouldn't of been stuntin' on the street when there's traffic around. You're both douche bags :party-smiley:

But I would of loved to see him roll down that hill, lmao :LolLolLolLol:

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wide Open Throttle said:
lol man, he shouldn't of touched your bike but you shouldn't of been stuntin' on the street when there's traffic around. You're both douche bags :party-smiley:

But I would of loved to see him roll down that hill, lmao :LolLolLolLol:
theres was nobody else around,but ya it was still :squid: ly im not denying that

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lordofillusions said:

CANADA SUCKS, ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN, IM TIRED OF HEARING YOU WHINE, 2 POSTS, NOTHING BUT BITCHING, YOU NEED TO BE LESS OF A ***, AND MORE OF A CORPSE
i dont want to start a pissing match but who is this guy

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
lordofillusions said:

dont be gay dood. dont be gay.

youve been officially spanked :ninja:

:blbl:

·
Northern Neighbour
429 Posts
I'd say by his lack of grammer and pure sophistication of that masterpiece, he's a punk bitch.

Grammatically he said that all Canada (as in the country) does is complain. . . buddy, that doens't manke any sense, does it?

Funny thing is, if he was gay and got bashed in the street...or if he became closer to a real corpse in an accident, he'd still have FREE HEALTH CARE.....hahahahaha

in fact, im gonna go stab myself, and have it treated for freee...b/c i can. :LolLolLolLol:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts