Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Forearm of Steel
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DPMS AR-15 with zombie mag release and dust cover, chambered in 223/5.56. Internals are all new DPMS, built on a DMPS upper and an Anderson MFG lower. 16" DPMS 1:9 barrel with a sweet flash hider, quad rail, fold down sights, bipod, foregrip, sling, and imitation ACOG. Rifle will also come with 1 Troy Industries magazine with 30rds of 223.

Asking $750. Will ship to FFL for transfer via USPS however, rifle will be shipped without the 30rds of 223. Ammo shipping is tricky and creates hassle

·
Forearm of Steel
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTT, zeroed this 3" high at 50yds at the range today using just irons. Gun has very little recoil (much less so than my bull barrel AR) and with a decent red dot could be a great HD gun. If this doesn't sell soon, I'll be duracoating it Zombie Green and asking a bit more $$$ for it ;) get it now!

·
watches you sleep.
9,118 Posts
Just my 2 cents but I really think its going to be MUCH harder to sell if its bright green. Its really hard to sell a niche novelty gun like that. trust me, Its been really hard trying to sell my 870 bullpup and thats black with just a teeny tiny but of coyote on it lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.