Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Ridin Dirty
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before..

After..

I started out wanting a starwars themed bike, For some reason it reminded me of a starfighter,but I decided to keep a simple look, kinda retro, I guess. Only body part I made was the bellypan, modded front fender and seat, gsx-r tail, r6 muffler slightly modded mask for better lights. But this has been my winter build, been a real challange trying to make something out of a zx6e.

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Looks very good, and good for you on making the stock subframe work. If some one didn't know better they would swere that tail is meant for it.

·
We The People....right?
543 Posts
Nice work.
I like a lot.
+1 on making the stock subframe work.
That is the way they should have been. lol

·
Ridin Dirty
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! Yeah they got me on the welded subframe, Steel I could handle, but didn't want to mess with welding alm. The tail had plenty of room to stuff the factory coolant tank, and the way the seat comes off, there is an opening to stuff gloves, tools or whatever so it worked out ok.

·
I Like Kittens
659 Posts
The before and after is literally a night and day difference. You took a Rosie O'Donnel and transformed her into a Jennifer Anniston. Great job bro.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
High 5 buddy, only ever seen a few 6E's that were made into nice fighters...it's a VERY hard bike to do well, trust me, I know first hand :D

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Bike looks great man! I would swap the headlight out for something brighter and lift the tail an inch or two

1 - 20 of 25 Posts