Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Awesome build! Great work that you did to that bike. + rep. Some black headerwrap paint would help it blend in a little better. Over all a really good looking bike. How bright are the headlights?

·
Ridin Dirty
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
thanks for the comments and suggestions everyone. The lights that came with the mask were ripped out and replaced with 55w silverstar projectors so, they are decent. The tail, I would/could not raise up due to it touching the bottom of the sub already and I hate feeling like my seat is a slide, if it had any more angle I would have to velcro the seat and have velcro patches on all my pants. the suspension is all the way stiff, maybe I could lower the front a little. Its got a pretty good stance though ..those pics just don't show it, maybe I'll get a couple more pics after I install my koso gauge.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi buddy,

That looks amazing! I have the same bike and have just bought a gzxr tail and r6 seat. I could really use your help on making them fit. I have removed the old seat release and tail light bracket. Do you have any photos of your build? It would be amazing if you could let me know what bits you had to trim/move/remove to make it all fit. Also did you drill into the frame to bolt the tail on?

Thank
you in advance

21 - 25 of 25 Posts