Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have finished the back of the bike but I'm not sure what headlight or speedo cluster will work with this. Has anyone done this and could recommend?

Thank you

Chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats something that didnt even cross my mind! The airflow boxes were behind the fairing also. Will I need to get some sort of aftermarket air filter aswell?

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's a '93 onwards with the RAM air system on it, going to be interesting getting all that either re-routed and hidden, or removed and retuned. I'm going to be starting a D1 fighter soon, just finishing restoration of an E1 in original fairings.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

I have finished the back of the bike but I'm not sure what headlight or speedo cluster will work with this. Has anyone done this and could recommend?

Thank you

Chris View attachment 149648 View attachment 149649
Hey Chris, how difficult was the tail conversion? I’ve been looking to do something similar on my 99! Would you mind giving any advice on what you used and what had to be done? I’ve looked just about everywhere and the info on swapping tails on these bikes aren’t really available! 🤣 thanks! Looks sweet!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts