Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stock

Mivv GP

tail light led bulbs

ZX6R Tail

fairings out, tail mounted

K&N air filter

bar-end mirrors

polisport fairing a little too big and too high mounted... wanted double round headlight but it was really cheap so I've bought.

·
Legit goon
1,466 Posts
Read through the build rules carefully. I think this ought to go into the "Member project bikes" section, as it just seems like a regular
build thread mate. The subforum here is an annual competition. If you wish to partake, then read the rules again and throw up a pic of
the bike's current state with proof of date. Must warn you tho, time is not your friend anymore this year.
Suggest you start a new build thread for the bike and keep at it :CK187:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh sorry. Ofc its just normal build thread. My bad guys. Im not that good in english and sometimes its a problem to understand. Can someone move this thread or I have to remove this and start new?

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
No you can't move nor can it be moved you banished from CF FFFFFFFOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

No the mods will move it for you but that's strike 1 buddy

·
Registered
652 Posts
Regardless of which part of the forum it is posted, good work mate. I like the tail swap and hope you find some twin headlights for it! Keep it up bro.
I love early ZX6s

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.