Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· LilJimmyMaq
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I am new at fighters and I have an 01 ZX7R and I want to fight it out. I need help with good types of lights and mirrors. I have done alot of research and looking for help but it seems to keep circling around and around. I dont like the cheap ebay fighter light I have on it now but I need help. I will post pics soon.

650 Posts
Lots of options out there. Thing about headlights are the cooler or better they work the more the price increases. However, you get what you pay for in some cases. I think I went thru 3 before tossing the cash out for a quality light. If you like the round singles or duals they have many many options. Then you get into OEM replacement styles like the vrod, and ER01. Then of course street fighter masks which are pretty cool, and a few projectors. Just depends on what you want, and be prepaired to wait on some of the better headlights. Most come from overseas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.